Early Art 1945–1973
Later Art 1989–present
- » Traditional Works, 1945–1965
- Drawings, paintings and sculptures in traditional media.
- » Pop Art, 1964–1965
- Early works in Pop Art style.
- » Transitional Works, 1962–1965
- Drawings, paintings and analogue computer art created during the transition from traditional art to computer art.
- » Historical Sketches, 1964–1966
- Sketches made while Csuri processed the fine art world's early, and often negative, attitude toward computer art.
- » Plotter Drawings and Sculpture, 1966–1970
- Early drawings and digitally generated sculpture made with a main frame computer, punch cards and a drum plotter. Includes still images from the fragmentation animations and randomness series.
- » Fragmentation Animations, 1968–1970
- Early animations that show the electronic "morphing" of Csuri's hand drawing.
- » Real-time Art, 1969–1973
- Art objects that allow the user to participate in determining the final aesthetic object.
- » 1987–1991
- Csuri's return to making art. Includes works that combine oil paintings, drawings and computer art.
- » 1992–1995
- Works made with Csuri's developing toolkit. Includes color space, fragmentation, texture maps, FRANK, and early AL language developments.
- » 1996–1999
- Works created using mature versions of AL language and other customized tools.
- » Virtual Reality Modeling Language (VRML), 1998
- A later exploration of Csuri's early Real-time, interactive art.
- » Virtual Glass, 1999–2000
- Works that explore the properties of glass in 3-D space.
- » Infinity Series, 2001–present
- Includes Csuri's Generative Art objects and related works. All works in this category are still images.
- » Generative Movement Art, 2006–present
- Abstract art objects generated by continuous random movement. All works in this category are moving objects.
Research Groups and Commerical Work 1971–1987